The President and Secretary have a term beginning Jan. 1, 2021, through of Dec. 31, 2022.
1. The President is SEACT’s Chief Executive Officer. S/he shall preside at all meetings, establish committees as necessary (and approved by the Board of Directors), appoint members to the Board of Directors, in accordance with Article VIII, and represent SEACT adopted policy positions. The President shall approve all expenditures and carry out the organization’s aims and objectives.
2. The President shall present an annual work plan and operating budget at a date and time set by the SEACT Board of Directors for approval by majority vote.
3. If the President is absent or disabled, the Vice President, Secretary, and Treasurer, in such order of succession, shall assume the duties and powers of the President.
1. The Secretary shall keep an accurate record of all acts and proceedings of SEACT, shall maintain proper membership records, and give notices to members and officers, whenever required or directed to do so, and shall, in general, perform the duties usually required of the office of Secretary.
2. The Secretary shall serve as parliamentarian and keep complete and accurate minutes of each Chapter meeting. Copies of minutes shall be forwarded to ACT within one calendar month.
3. The Secretary may send out electronic Board meeting notices as instructed by the President in accordance with the Bylaws.